Cookingwithcricut challenge #4 is The colors of fall so I decided to make some cute placemats for my table. These were so much fun to make and added some zip to my boring table! Fantabulous cricut challenge #35 is to use the color green and a circle on your project, so I am linking this project there also.
cricut lacey labels and celebrate with flourish; studio g marigold, dark green and burgundy inks; tim holtz vintage photo ink; brown glimmer mist and white and yellow pens for doodling

Tammara,
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute :)
Love the sweet comments you leave on my shadowbox cards and I used a diecut to cut the shape. If you'd like, I'd be happy to mail you one so you can have a little fun and put one together.
Just go to my blog and email me with your address and I'll get one in the mail :)
What a great idea to make a placemat. Love it. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB this week.
ReplyDeleteThis is just lovely! So elegant! These placemats will look absolutely gorgeous on your table. Well done!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for playing along at FCCB this week!
What a great project! I had to laugh when I came to your blog! As you know my text wasn't showing so I fixed that but had to choose and new background .. same as yours I see! Don't we have great taste!
ReplyDeleteStunning. Love this turkey.
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along at FCCB this week.
Erin
Great idea! Love the shpae. Thanks for joining in the fun at FCCB!
ReplyDeleteLovely! Thanks for joining Challenge Me Monday at FCCB :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great project!
ReplyDeletethanks for being Fantabulous!~
Soooooo cool! I love what you have done!! Thanks also for the nice comments you left in my blog!
ReplyDeletesuch a fabulous idea!!! I will have to try this project thanks Tamara:)
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful card!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Raven
beautiful, very nice for the season! Thanks for joining us at the fccb this week!
ReplyDeleteVery creative. Thanks for joining in on the fun at FCCB.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute and very creative! Great idea! Thanks for joining us at Fantabulous Cricut!
ReplyDelete