Saturday, January 23, 2010

Cute little exploding box

I made this cute little exploding box for my grandniece's second birthday. The box top I used lace from michaels and the martha stewart doily lace border punch.

The top of the box is hello kitty card I made and then cut the balloons off and adhered them behind her.
This is the box open. I made a three tiered cake and used swiss dots embossing folder. The cake can be removed for easier photo placement and then can be put back. Plantin schoolbook for number 2 on top of cake.
This is the first layer. Used doodlecharms border feature for the dragonflies.

For this layer I used martha stewart doily lace border punch.
Only used prima flowers and reflections accents for flower centers.
Cut little tags from plantin schoolbook and tucked them in pockets that I used textile embossing folder and a little brad in the corner.
Just used ribbon on this.
Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Tammara...this is fab GF...I love all the girly colors and the little cake inside...I have been wanting to do another box recently and you got me thinkin....beautiful beautiful work...thanx for being a part of my crafty world...you are so very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOSH!!!! This is sooo amazing I LOVE it!!!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! How cute is this? Very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful box! I know it's a love of work.... Thanks for sharing!

    Beatriz

    ReplyDelete