This is for the sketch going on this week over at
http://www.stuckonusketches.blogspot.com/. The pictures are of my youngest daughter on one of her summer traveling softball outings. I loved the flourish that was on this paper and thought it would be perfect for my title to go on. I scraplifted the idea of powered by: jolly ranchers, gatorade and sunflower seeds from her team manager. The sunflower seed paper and jolly rancher paper were images from the internet that I printed.

I cut the softball from an image I converted in scal. The ribbon on the side was from a pack I got at the dollar tree.

close up of the tickets that were pop dotted

Printed a gatorade bottle off the internet and pop dotted. (Her first choice was always red)
oh What a great way to use the sketch.. I'm so glad to see how versatile it can be.. Lovin your layout, those tags are fantastic and thank you for playing along this week..
ReplyDeletehugs
Nanné
I love this, love how well it "catches" (hehe) the feel of the game and I think its a blast how you did the titles, the printed papers.
ReplyDeleteit all goes too together so so so well!
Oh and the photos are just awesome!
Tammara..such a fun layout...love all the embellishments you added and those action shots are to die for....I am so happy you came out to play with us...we are so blessed to have fabulous creative ladies like you sharing their inpiration each week...wonderful take on the sketch....new one tomorrow!!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat take on the sketch Tammara, love the swirl on the pp, great photo's of your daughter xx
ReplyDelete