Yikes! I missed the cutoff I guess. Oh, well another layout is complete! This layout is for the 7/23 sketch over at stuckonusketches.blogspot.com. I just barely got this one done as I had a mini album I had to do.
This picture is of my daughter and two of my nieces many years ago. My niece and daughter have hung out together since babies and are like sisters.
plantin schoolbook for font
home decor for swirls
flowers are from stash
gold flat back pearls
scal for mat border

pretty layout great job
ReplyDeleteTAmmara, this is wonderful .. love the green and yellow together! Sorry about the cut-off .. Mr Linky closed 2 hours early .. that I know of .. maybe even more. So sorry but glad you let us know you got another page done!
ReplyDeleteVery cute LO tfs
ReplyDeleteGood morning. I am very happy with your blog. Your blog is full of joy. please come back
ReplyDelete