Two of my nieces are having babies one week apart. One is having a girl and the other a boy. I have decided instead of making first year paper bag albums, I would make them each an 8x8 first year album. The photo's below are the first of twenty pages which will include little journaling tags related to the theme of that month. For these layouts I used a pagemaps feb. 2008 sketch. The middle photo mat is pop dotted so the photo's for the left and right mats will be able to slip right under.
new arrival for wording, jasmine photo corners, yellow stickles, safety pins from a pack I bought at the dollar tree, ribbon from m's and lots of inking and doodling.
ditto for the girl layout but used icicle stickles and new arrival for the safety pins and put cotton candy stickles on them
these are the cute little journaling tags for each one. new arrival cart for the mommy and made long hair for them. Shirts are embossed with textile embossing folder.
now off to go start page two of the albums! Thanks for looking and have a great day!

No comments:
Post a Comment