This is the March layout for the First Year Albums I am making for my nieces. One is having a boy the other a girl.
For this layout I used the August 20th sketch over at stuckonusketches.blogspot.com
Cricut: A child's year for the clover; plantin for the circles
Vintage graphics from magicmoonlightfreeimages.blogspot.com
clover paper printed from scrapbookscrapbook.com/themes.html
I put double sided tape in a strip and then put my ribbon on in a zig zag method. Love all the variations of this method I have seen around blog land!
I ruffed up the edges a bit and inked
Here is the boy page, the girl page is the same except the graphic circle and the journaling card.
the girl graphic
the journaling tags (these were also from magicmoonlight's website.

ohhhhh love those tags! Beautiful page, love the colors. Happy Wednesday!
ReplyDeletesuper cute and I love the ribbon treatment :)
ReplyDeleteHey Tammara! Miss seeing you! I totally LOVE these and can't believe you are doing big albums as gifts! Wow!
ReplyDeleteOh and can I tell you how very lovely the blog look is!!!!
Thanks for joining!!!!!!
Hope you are doing well!!!!!
Gorgeous!!! What a beautiful ribbon and tags!!! Hugs!!!
ReplyDeleteHey, Tammara, For some reason I thought I had already left a comment but guess I haven't. I adore those tags on these pages .. what a great idea! The shamrock paper is cute cute cute and I like how you paired it with yellow! Take care!
ReplyDelete