Boy, would I welcome some of these snowflakes today in this 100 degree weather! These are the January pages for the little albums I am making. The snowflakes are so super gorgeous irl. I cut them from jots, applied crystal stickles and then dipped them in diamond dust and then pop dotted them. (I can't stop using that diamond dust!) The "BRRRR" was cut from punches and the same treatment to them. The snow family is from winter woodland and I put 3d glaze on the hearts and buttons. The white piece of paper behind the photo mat was punched with Martha Stewart embossed snowflake border punch. Flat back pearls on the momma snowman and the girl baby snowman.
The girl book layout (it is a beautiful rich fuschia colored paper)
These mitten journaling tags are from joys of the season and the top layers embossed with snowflakes folder.

Way to go on this album! And I'm so grateful to see a snow page. It was 109 degreed here yesterday but now has cooled down to 89 and feel wonderful. Love all that diamond dust. Makes such a great sparkle! Have a wonderful week!
ReplyDeletewow.... love these pages!!!!!!!!! absolutely beautiful. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteWhat wonderful gifts, your pages are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI just nominated your blog for a Trendy Blog award, details on my blog. :)