Saturday, December 4, 2010

No place I'd rather be

This layout is for the 11/26 sketch challenge going on over at stuckonusketches. I have absolutely loved the last two sketches by Ness. I did two of the last sketch and never got them uploaded to my blog. Between five other layouts, three cards and other projects going on and camera not cooperating, maybe I will get them posted some other time.

Close-up of vines, flowers and small butterflies
close-up of large butterfly
Paper is K&Co; scalloped background mats from lovely floral cart; leafy vine from paper doll dress up cart; Martha Stewart butterfly punch for small butterflies; large butterfly printed from Magic Moonlight then stickles and dipped in diamond dust; gold flat back pearls, white prima flowers; teal chalk for flower centers; bunch of letters from paper pack mounted on cardboard and pop dotted; pearl beaded lace from Michaels and the title is from All My Memories-twill sayings.

7 comments:

  1. Tammara, what an awesome page. I love and K and Co, so you had me right there! Lovely take on the sketch! I sure hear you on the busy-ness, although you are way ahead of me on the tags! Thanks for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mclinky is up and running again.. I messed up the off date..LOL nothing new there...LOL
    Stunning layout by the way, love the soft colors and all the sparkle of the butterfly..
    Hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout!!! Love the butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  4. An absolutely stunning layout! The colors are beautiful and I love your embellishments. So glad you could join us at Stuck On U Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOOOOve the K&Co patterned paper I used all mine LOL ... beautiful take on the sketch Tammara thanks for sharing luv X:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!! The paper is fabulous and I love the little bundle of letters!! So glad you could join us over at SOUS!! We have another one this Friday... Hope to see you again!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SOOOOOO gorgeous!
    I just LOVE it!
    The details are just wonderful and so elegant!!!!!

    ReplyDelete