Sunday, December 5, 2010

Vintage Santa Placemats

I made these cute vintage Santa placemats for my kitchen table. They would also be really cute hanging on the wall or even used on a coffee table or accent table. I bought the 12" doilies and bouquets of gold and maroon flowers at the Dollar Tree. I printed the beautiful vintage Santa from the Graphics Fairy.blogspot.com and cut out the image and inked all the edges ever so lightly. I added stickles (glitter glue) in red, green, blue and yellow all over the doily, pulled apart some the the flowers and leaves and then laced a ribbon through a button.

I am linking this one up to Sugar Sweet Paper Treats-December anything goes; Cooking with cricut-Deck the halls and on Monday I will link this up to brag monday at Graphics Fairy.

6 comments:

  1. It sure looking like Christmas around here! You are just spitting out stuff every day! Woohoo! Got your mogo going, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this doilie, it would be a shame to cover it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out so cute, Tammara! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Petra -- way too cute to cover up with a plate! Thanks for sharing with us at Cooking With Cricut, Tammara.

    ReplyDelete