Thursday, January 20, 2011

I color outside the lines!

This layout is for the January 7th sketch challenge over at stuckonusketches.blogspot.com.
It feels like forever since I actually got to do a layout!

Paper: DCWV Grade School pack
cricut: Fabulous Finds for tabbed file folder
Locker Talk for crayons
Lacey Labels for scallop frame
computer generated title
ribbon is from Michaels
inks: vintage photo by Ranger and Studio G burgundy
pop dots under crayons


5 comments:

  1. What a cool page. Tammara. Great title and awesome use of the sketch. That's one adorable school pic, don't you think? Thanks for joining us this time at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layout!!! Love the photo, it's perfect with the paper you used, and the title is perfect!!!! So glad you found the time to play along with us over at Stuck On U Sketches!!! Be sure and check back tomorrow for the next one! Hope to see you again!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaaaw, what an adorable photo and you've done such a great job with this sketch.. Love everything about it!!
    Hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tammara, I love the title! The page turned out adorable. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete