Sunday, February 27, 2011

For Me?

This layout is for the Feb. 18th sketch challenge over at stuckonusketches.blogspot.com
My son was extremely surprised when his grandma brought him a present on his sisters birthday! He was such a huge fan of the Duke's of Hazzard show and was so thrilled with his towel.
I doubled up on sous this week by doing the sketch challenge and after seeing the sous tutorial on chipboard letters, decided to make my title out of some chipboard. The font is called "jokerman" cut in scal.
I also cut chipboard and pattered paper for the circles and attached them to the scalloped circles with colored staples.
The border on the polka dot mat was cut in scal with a file I made to resemble the Martha Stewart optic dot punch around the page. The journaling was computer generated and printed on patterned paper then cut in strips.

close up of some of the detail on the layout. Some items were popped up with dimensional dots.
Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

  1. Wow Tammara
    Great take on the sketch....I love your chip board letters your layout is fantastic! thanks for playing along and hope to see you next week
    Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Tammara, I'm so glad that you could find time to join our join this time. Love your page ... and you get two thumbs up for your chipboard letterS! Hope you have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hun! This is outstanding! Oh my gosh...totally LOVE it! What a super fun, fun page!
    You did good Grandma! LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute layout!! Love the punched borders... Your buttons are super cute and the font is soooo fun!!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Stuck On U Sketches!!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow!! how cute is this layout of yours.. and that font, holy moly.. adorable!!!
    fantastic job..
    Hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tammara!! Well, I can see you are just as crafty as always..you've done a great job on the sketch...it looks fantastic!!!thanx for stopping by and sharing the luv!!

    ReplyDelete