I made this super cute crayon box memory album from a pattern and tutorial that Laura Denison at followingthepapertrail.blogspot.com has on her blog and ustream channel. This went together so fast and what a fun way to use up all those small size pictures that we all have from the school picture packages ordered every year. I don't know about you, but I seem to have a ton of them! I used DCWV school stack for the patterned paper and for the "school days" I cut out the words from some left over packaging. The scissors border is a sticker; the "I love recess" chalkboard and "play" sign are chipboard pieces from my stash.
This is the 1st grade pull out "album" There is plenty of space to put the school picture plus extra pictures of special events throughout the year. I put two photo mats on the inside and space for journaling and the backside has one photo mat and room for more journaling or photos.




No comments:
Post a Comment