I made this quick cake in a box/photo album for a friend of my daughter's who had a 30th bday Masquerade Party. I thought these bright and cheerful colors would suit the theme of the party well. They all had to dress up with mardi gras type masks so I thought how perfect the feathers would go on top of the lid. All the patterned paper is from Best of Brenda Walton stack and the black cardstock is recollections. Flower is Prima.
Here is the top view of the cake; cricut jasmine cart for photo corners
just the side view of the cake with flat back pearls for decorations. You can't tell in the pic, but the white paper has embossed swirls and I chalked them with inks to make them stand out. Cuttlebug tiny mosaic embossing folder on photo mats.
I made a mardi gras mask card but forgot to take pics of it.





No comments:
Post a Comment