This is probably my favorite boy word album to date. I made this for a neighbor who loves hand made items.
Instead of ribbons on the binder rings, I used sports beads, a zipper pull embellishment and some boy themed charms. The paper is All About Boys by DCWV and recollections cardstock.
This is a chipboard embellishment from k&co.
The blue jean looking photo mats are re-purposed cardboard from a sticker package.
I made a lot of interactive pages in this book. Here I have tucked a journaling tag behind the photo mats
I loved this part of the paper so I cut this page out first on generic paper and then slid the cowboy paper underneath template and cut again.
These next two photo's I used stickers from the paper pack and mounted them on cardstock. Each page has a pull out for photo's
here is the pull out photo mat
These next two pages turned out so cool between the embossing and the phillips screw brads to the gatefold closure--it really makes for a fun interactive page.
Here are the pages opened up. There are journaling tags and room for photo's
I used some very old tiny ric rac that I believe was from my grandmother! I had the little metal license plates in my stash and used another sticker from the paper pack and put it on the journaling tag that is peeking out of the photo mat.
This is the last page. I didn't take a photo of the page opposite it but it is set up the same way. These lift up to expose photo mats and tags as you will see in the next picture.
This is the back of the book



















No comments:
Post a Comment