Well it has been way to long since I have posted. I have been busy creating but have had computer issues and posting issues. Sometimes I think my blog has a bug--we will see how it goes!
This super adorable album is made from a pattern that I purchased over at www.followthepapertrailwithlaura.com Each page has a darling little fairy and pockets for lots of photos. For the most part I used her template for the face and hair but then also used paper doll dress up for some of the fairies faces and hair--worked beautifully!
This is the cover. I used Martha Stewart butterfly punch and border punch (can't think of the name of it right now); retro flower punch; sizzix flower layers die; leaf punch; prima flowers and I actually used some of my skittles that I bought hoards of two years ago-lol! The patterned paper is prima fairy flora(absolutely gorgeous stuff) that I bought from scrapadabadoo.com
This is the first page--the cute fairy slides out of the pocket for more photo space
Here is the left side. The top part of the page has a pocket that has a pull out for photo's or to be used as a journaling card. The lower half has a pocket that has two pull outs. One is a large photo mat and the other is a tri-fold for photo's on each side!
This is the tri-fold
opened up
This is the larger photo mat
This is what the fairy pull out looks like when pulled out of the sleeve
For this fairy I used cricut paper doll dress up cartridge for face and hair
This is the pull out from the top of the page pocket
Again, I used pddu for face and hair and bow
This album is so darn cute that I am keeping it for myself!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment