Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Diaper cake and card

Here is a super quick and fun diaper cake I made for my husband's co-worker. I bought a ton of cute baby embellishments from the dollar tree and stuck them all around the diaper tiers. There are rattles, large safety pins, booties, baby bracelets, baby buggy's, blocks, an "It's a Boy" ribbon, stuffed animal and I put an "ingredients" label on the back that was computer generated. I added little pom poms to the silver platter that really makes it quite cute!

The back view of the cake. The ingredients label was scraplifted by someone on the cricut message board. I hate when I write down a persons name to give credit to and then lose that info--ugh!
side view
This is the card that I made from Cricut Wild Card cartridge to have all the guys sign and give to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment