Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Gigglerific


This layout is for the sketch at http://www.stuckonusketches.blogspot.com/ this week.

No cricut or cuttlebug. Font cut using scal; paper is k&co and generic that I had on hand; lots of inking and doodling; photo corners cut with decorative scissors; prima flower, button, ribbon and embroidery thread. Tfl

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! What a smile! I just love that li' face!
    I really like how your title flows like that!
    You followed this really well and I love what you choose
    for colors and papers! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is the cutest baby picture!!! What an angel ... but back to the layout. Awesome job. Yours is so true to the sketch and just shows it off great. Thanks so much for supoorting us and thanks for the blog love you left me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I loved this on the MB and I love it here.. This is just fab.. Great papers and colors, not forgetting about the cutey in the photo.. Shes just adorable..
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just the cutest...love the pic and the papers...they way you placed the title is toooo wonderful...thanx so much for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the colours you used on this sketch and a great interpretation. The pic is sooooo cute and the title looks fab.

    hugs
    Kaye x

    ReplyDelete