Monday, October 12, 2009

Lil Miss Rosy Cheeks




This layout is for week two over at http://www.stuckonusketches.blogspot.com/.


I love this pic of my daughter with her rosy cheeks.


Paper is K&Company and textured cardstock


prima and fabric flowers


buttons


funky fiber on tag


flat back pearls


Tim Holtz tea dye ink on edges


Plantin Schoolbook cart for tag, frame and rectangle


Joys of the season cart for swirls


Scal font for the title

4 comments:

  1. She is so cute and I love the prints you chose for this layout.. the colors really bring it all together.. another great layout using a sketch.. thank you so much for joining in on our sketches..
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, how exciting your playing alone and looks like a great new blog..how cute is the halloween theme you picked! I love it! Great lo and a even better photo, what a sweetie!!!! oh, I almost forgot, your flowers look awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, this is so sweet. Glad you are playing along! Woohoo! Fabulous picture .. what an adorable expressin and you've done a great job on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a little cutie, great use of the sketch. Love the papers, beautiful colours.

    hugs
    Kaye x

    ReplyDelete