Monday, October 12, 2009

Thank You Card



Quick card I did for our neighbors. We all share different fruit from our yards as they ripen.


doodle charms apples cut @ 2" on shadow and welded with a plantin schoolbook square for the slider part then apples cut on regular and middle one was pop dotted to slide over the edge of barrel. The barrel was cut twice @ 3-1/4"? on shadow then one regular. Thanks was from opposites attract shrunk down to 1/2" in design studio to fit. Used swiss dots and tiny mosaic embossing folders, Tim Holtz tea dye ink and misc brads and ribbon.

5 comments:

  1. Aaaaw. that's too cute..love the hidden message.. great card..I love it..
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is so cute! What a great neighbouhood you live in.

    Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a lovely comment, sorry havent' been over sooner.

    hugs
    Kaye x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your apple card. Great job.
    Thanks so much for sharing your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute! I made mother's day cards with flowers and flower pots from WIMG, but this never even crossed my mind! I'll have to keep this in mind once I have kids that are school aged! What a great teacher's gift!! Thanks for the comments on the cricut board. I've posted a few things on there, and have been trying to spend more time commenting on other's projects!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow very cute ....I am now a follower...TFS

    ReplyDelete