Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Pink...its a girl thing

This is a layout I did for the Jan. 15th sketch challenge over at http://www.stuckonusketches.blogspot.com/. The picture is of my oldest daughter with a big stick of pink lipstick. She is a girly girl to this day.


close-up of flowers.


you can't really tell, but I pop dotted sections of this banner to have a wavy dimension.



supplies:

buttons
stickles: cotton candy and waterfall
colorbox fluid chalk: yellow citrus, orchid pastel, lavender and blue lagoon
Martha Stewart doily lace border punch
tons of prima flowers
cricut tinkerbell for flowers under primas on circle frame
cricut plantin schoolbook for circle frame
cricut home accents for flourishes
scal for title font
K&Co paper

6 comments:

  1. Tamarra, this is just gorgeous! Love your tink flower amd the embossing is just FAB! Great punchwork! So glad you are a part of SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this! I adore all the colors (maybe I am feeling ready for Spring?)!
    the flowers look just great and I love your use of a border punch, gives a lot more texture and interest! Great job! Glad to have you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layout is beautiful. I saw it on the Cricut messageboard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi GF...another faboulous layout...missed this on the mb and will try to leave a comment...I have not been able to get out in computer land as much as I usually do this week. I love the flowers and the layering with the primas was such a wonderful touch. Perfect take on the sketch! I am so happy you play along each week...you do such fabulous work and we are blessed to have you along for this creative ride!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW I LOVE this layout!!! The colors are sooo pretty!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!! Your projects are so beautiful! Great job!

    ReplyDelete