This is for the sketch challenge for 2/26 at
http://www.stuckonusketches.blogspot.com/ by Aymee Gandy. This is one of my all time favorite pictures of my son when he was younger. He was wearing the cutest little 501 levi's and had one of my gardening tools in his hand. He is grown now and currently maintains the grounds for a University--who knew! The blue jean paper and multi-colored squares paper came from a pack I bought last week on clearance for $1.99(K & Co. 36 double-sided)! I use scrapbook.com for a lot of my titles and found this one fit my picture perfectly. I wanted a few more elements representing my picture than the sketch called for so I added the sun, the cute garden tools and grass border.

close-up of the butterflies that were pop dotted. I love the way these turned out with the multi-colored paper!

I curled the garden tools and the grass border was pop dotted in random spots for added dimension.
CRICUT carts:
Walk In My Garden for butterflies @ 1-1/2", garden tool border feature @ 1-1/4" and grass border feature @ 1-1/4"
Doodlecharms for the sun @ 2"
SCAL for title @ 1-1/4 " - the font is called Gesture thin brk
CUTTLEBUG embossing folders:
tiny bubbles and script
PAPER is all K&Co
Oh I just love this!
ReplyDeleteI love how you turned the WIMG, I think they are pots? into grass..oh thats so creative, the butterflies and tools, the embossing and colors..I love it!
Tammara, fab job as always. I love WIMG .. it was one of my first buys. Excpetional job on the title ... may have to borrow that one!
ReplyDeleteWow.. I looOoooOoove this layout.. Those colors are just perfect.. wow again!! I adore your butterflies with the multicolored papers you used for them.. Fantastic job on this layout GF..
ReplyDeletehugs
Nanné
That pic is to die for!!!!! What a fantastic job you did...do I say that every week>>>>well, it's true....I adore those little garden tool embellies, just perfect...what a stunner...gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteHey Sweetie...it's just me again...stop by when you have a minute...i have something for you!
ReplyDelete