I didn't get a chance to do any layouts in the last three weeks but had to squeeze in some gifts and softball projects. Here are two of my bigger projects wrapped into one post.
This first project I just finished is a paperbag album for my neighbor who is having a baby boy within the next month. Each month has a coordinating journaling tag that tucks away behind the photo mat. We all know how busy that first year is and I thought how wonderful it would be for her to have a little book all ready for a picture each month. They grow and change so fast! Her shower was this past weekend and she adored this little book. I made a similiar one for a baby girl last year, but like this one much better!
"1st year" cut using plantin schoolbook end caps feature regular and shadow
new arrival for title and journaling tag is the expecting mommy; photo corners are an svg file
new arrival for plane and banner; plantin for journaling tag; ribbon is from a cute little pack I got at m's
This is the first bag pocket and I made a card out of it; prima flowers; flat back pearls
here is the inside for the journaling tag and photo; plantin for the journaling tag; jasmine photo corners; designer calendar for "moms day"; fabulous finds for tab; script embossing folder; prima flowers and flat back pearls
I wanted dads day to be special also so I made this page a card that flips upward. sizzix die cut for the turn dial and brackets on top; a childs year for dad and son and "june" scalloped oval title
inside top half.. designer calendar for "dads day"; george for journaling tag

inside bottom half..
a childs year for rocket; the journaling tag is the flag cut on that cartridge on regular and blackout
a childs year for baby and umbrella; d'vine swirls embossing folder on background paper, swiss dots embossing folder for the sand. the journaling tag for this one is a starfish cut from acy also
The puppy is an svg file and I attached it to a standard tag for journaling; home decor for bird; paperdoll dressup for fence, wagon and clumps of grass; pooh and friends for kite

this is the next pocket pull out so again I made it a card. paperdoll dressup for trick or treater; a childs year for witch; plantin schoolbook for "moon" and the paperdolls eyes

inside I used martha stewart drippy goo punch; accent essentials for journaling tag holder and photo mat; happily ever after for pumpkin on photo mat

wildcard for the journaling tag which is the card feature

no cricut cuts here; border punch is threading water

christmas solutions for santa and reindeer over moon, the tree, bear and rocking horse; a childs year for photo mat; stardust stickles used on snow and star
joys of the season for journaling tag
accent essentials for snowflakes; jasmine photo corners

joys of the season card feature cut in half for journaling tag the font is scal

plantin schoolbook for heart border from a design studio file that dlh from the cricut messageboard had shared last year; jesse james heart buttons
the journaling tag is a graphic image from The Graphics Fairy that I printed and then trimmed
this tucks into the last pocket of the album. a childs year for clovers and the journaling tag is the shamrock hat from that cart also; accent essentials for photo mat

this is the flip side of march. pooh and friends for easter egg sign; doodlecharms for the eggs; plantin schoolbook for grass; the egg with the legs sticking out is an svg file I made to resemble the quickutz chick and egg die; the journaling tag is doodlecharms egg
I wanted to include a first birthday layout so I made a card to put in the last pocket also. no cricut cuts on the front
inside of the birthday card on the left. the journaling tag is doodlecharms present; swiss dots embossing folder on background paper.
jasmine photo corners; swiss dots embossing folder
This was a gift for my grandniece who turned one. I used a child's year for the scalloped font.












Holy Cow Sister!
ReplyDeleteLook at all this!!!!! Well I agree about March flying by...every month seems to do so!
I can not believe all this work you have done!
Such GORGEOUS projects!
I LOVE the first year album and the wonderful name book....so much detail in all these pages!
I think this is your best work yet!
I haven't been on the blogs as much as usual either...still getting caught up!
Thanks for coming by my blog too! Leah
Hi Tammara,
ReplyDeleteThanks for leaving a comment on my blog -- I always enjoy getting feedback. :)
Great scrapbooking project. :)
Currently, I have a little giveaway on my blog which is open until April 24.
Greetings from Munich,
Birgit