Split coast stampers has featured these and I had been wanting to try one. I made an svg file to cut out the base of mine. I made mine as large as the mat would hold (I think around 11.50" and then saw that I had saved a cut file from the cricut mb for one that had the designer paper cuts as well. The cricut file I have needed quite a few paper size adjustments so I had some hand trimming to do. Here is the website for directions on these:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/circleflipupbook/
This is the first circle. I used a child's year card feature for the hidden photo mats and the "18";butterflys from stash; flat back pearls and sizzix closures; home decor for the tiara's and the flower/dragonfly group on the bottom left

this picture shows the hidden photo mats that are revealed when you slide the black sizzix closure.

top view looking down. the bottom half of these fold up into the top half when closed.
for the next circle I used a child's year tag feature and hid the hole in design studio to make them photo mats; graphically speaking for "she's all that" and flowers
for this page I wanted another interactive fun page so the top right is tied shut to hide another photo mat. All photo mats were cut using a file I created to resemble the ms double loop punch; all flowers and butterfly's were from stash.






Very cool card! Would love to see HOW you did!
ReplyDeleteWow this is so beautiful. You did a great job I love it. I wish I could have the patience to make this book. Congratulations you did great.
ReplyDelete