Saturday, May 1, 2010

tinkerbell card

I made this card for my grand daughters 5th birthday. Her current fave is tinkerbell and the color green so this is what I came up with. Cricut cart tinkerbell for tink and mushroom. Tinks eyes were colored in--they cut way to small at 6".
Butterflies are an svg file I created as is the border on the on the background paper. Used teeny tiny aqua flat back pearls on the right hand side of card; stickles down the center of butterflies; tim holtz tea dye ink on edges.
Submitted this to Frosted Designs for the aqua, lime green, brown challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Awww... who doesn't love Tinkerbell?!! Love the butterflies you used on this card!! Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Tammara. Such a sweet little Tinkerbell card. Great use of the challenge colours.
    Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete