Monday, May 3, 2010

Mothers Day Card

Here is mom's mothers day card. The darling girl image is from http://www.graphicsfairy.blogspot.com/.
Photo corners are an svg file; prima flowers that I chalked and flatback pearls on top of those; down at the bottom of the card I added another prima then wrapped embroidery thread in two colors around the card front and tied a tiny key in the center.

this is the inside. I used fiskars border punch (can't remember which one)Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

  1. Your creation is lovely! Thanks for visiting today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful! I need to get with it and make my Mom a card, have never made a card before, but I've been thinking I should try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Tammara your card is gorgeous! I didn't know that they sell flat-back pearls, so now I need to go find some as I love to use pearls on so many pieces...AND your message is precious too! And I especially love the corner cut-outs on the front--the whole card is amazing!
    Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tammara, Your card is so pretty! I love it! I am going to work on my Mom's card tomorrow, and maybe I'll just have to use that cute little girl image. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and your sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tammara,
    This is so pretty!!! I had forgotten all about this image, I'm so glad you dug it out and found such a charming use for it. Thanks so much for linking this up for Brag Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is one of my favourite images and it is perfect for a Mother's Day card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tammara,
    I just had the drawing for the CD and you won! Congratulations!
    I will send it out as soon as possible.
    Here is my email address: cindylou_20@hotmail.com
    I don't use the gmail address...I only use it to post on
    blogs.
    So, I look forward to hearing from you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tammara, wonderful card for your mom .. she'll love it! Took time to look through some of your posts that I've missed and wow, you've made some awesome stuff this year! Happy Mom's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Tammara,
    I was hoping that I would hear from you as I would like to send you the art piece I posted for the drawing...If you would like me to send it, all I need is your address...Please email me at cindylou_20@hotmail.com

    :-) Cindy

    ReplyDelete