cricut :
doodlecharms for the sun and the nose on the little chick (it's the rabbits nose on dc)
tink for the butterfly
a child's year for photo mat
plantin schoolbook for animal eyes/sun eyes (ovals) and the little chick's face (circle)
walk in my garden for the flowers (from the wheelbarrow shift function)
easter for the large scallop mat, the chocolate rabbit, the lamb (cut an oval in half for eyes) and the grass
the egg with legs poking out is an svg file that I created to resemble the quickkutz die. I then tore the top of the egg off and placed the chick face behind it.
I used fruit punch stickles on the bunny bow and butterfly; chalked the sun and chick face
this is just a close up of the little lamb and chick
Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day!

Tammara,
ReplyDeleteThat is such a pretty layout. The animals are so nice looking.
You did a great job.
Stacy