Well I am still in a Halloween mode. This layout is of my husband and youngest daughter three years ago. My husband dressed up in this red velvet pantsuit with matching hat and the platform boots from the 70's! I haven't cried with laughter like that in a long time.
My daughter had a pink feather hat and boa--too funny!
This qualifies for the Halloween-not so spooky challenge at Cooking with Cricut
Cricut: October 31st for the two black cats at the bottom-trimmed a little and gave them teal flat back pearl eyes and inked the edges with white.
Martha Stewart: arched lattice border punch on white patterned paper.
Font is Casau cut with scal and inked the edges with white and added purple flat back pearls.
The lattice work is a series of cuts with a craft knife and then folded back under each other(template from Debbie Dodd ) and added flat back pearls
I added strips of striped paper down the sides and of course more flat back pearls. I finished off the layout by inking the outer edges of black background paper with white ink.
just a close up of black cat and the lattice work.

Wowzer, Tammara, such a great photo! Love that lattice work .. bet that took some time! Great job with your colors and desing! Hope you have a fab weekend!
ReplyDeletewow lattice work!!! love it!!! thank you for playing with us at cwc this week :)
ReplyDeleteWow, cool! I have never done lattice work. You did an awesome job TFS. Thanks for joining us at Cooking With Cricut this week. Please come back next week too.
ReplyDelete~Madison (CWCDT) www.funkycards.blogspot.com
Wow! This is the first lattice work I've seen. It is really cool...you did a great job! Thanks for playing with Cooking With Cricut! (CWCDT)
ReplyDeleteWhat a COOL CAT LAYOUT! Beautiful lattice work! Such attention to detail! Thank you for sharing with us at CookingWithCricut.com. I am now following you and can't wait to see what other neat treasures you create! Great job! Melin....CookingWithCricut.com
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog yesterday. I wish I would have connected with your blog sooner at Halloween! I'm looking forward to following your blog.
ReplyDelete