Happy Halloween to everyone out in blog land! I made these yummy and cute devils food cupcakes with homemade cream cheese frosting. Being a huge fan of cupcakes, I love the cricut cupcake wrappers. Linking this up to www.cookingwithcricut.blogspot.com Halloween-not so spooky challenge. The frosting recipe is posted at the bottom for anyone that would like it.
I made little boxes from an scal file shared on craftedge forum and glued saran wrap on the inside window.

Here is the Cream Cheese Frosting recipe if you would like:
8 oz. package of cream cheese (make sure it is not fat free or lite)
1/4 cup butter softened (1/2 stick) (do not use margarine)
1 tsp vanilla
1 box powdered sugarmix first three ingredients very well; slowly add in the box of powdered sugar a little at a time; mixing well after each addition.
Hope everyone has a fabulous Sunday!

WOW!! These turned out fantastic!!! It sure does look like a lot of work!!! Yummy cupcakes, too!!! Thanks for the icing recipe!! Have a fun Halloween!!! Hugs!!
ReplyDeleteThese are fabulous!!!!! And they sound sooo yummy. I need to eat sweets!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThese are amazing!!! I love them. You ROCKED this challenge. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Cooking with Cricut Challenge:) Hope to see you back next week for sure:)
ReplyDelete~Madison (CWCDT) www.funkycards.blogspot.com
WOW!!!!! This is SO great!!!! Inspiring!
ReplyDeletehttp://jmecreations.blogspot.com/
Looks like Halloween is a pretty big deal at your house! Those cupcakes look awesome in those wrappers and those cute boxes! I think I need to expand my horizons!
ReplyDeleteOh My Goodness these Look Delicious! I Love Cream Cheese Frosting!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the Visit and your Sweet Comments!
Have a Wonderful Evening!
Hugs
Jill
These look so yummy! I love your cute packaging, how fun!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a SWEET...SWEET....SWEET project! I love ALL of it! I think I gained ten pounds just drooling over the cupcakes and the packaging! Beautiful work! I am now following you and looking forward to seeing more of your wonderful work! Thank you for sharing with us at CookingWithCricut.com....Melin
ReplyDelete