This layout is for the 10/15 sketch challenge going on over at sous. When my children we young, we used to go to the annual fish derby hosted by the boy scouts. It became a favorite family tradition for many years.
cricut carts:
acy for the fish and boy fishing
home decor for the black flourish(trimmed and angled)
sizzix: tropical paisley embossing folder
hand punch alpha's for the title
paper is all k&co
pop dots for the fish
tim holtz vintage photo distress ink and michaels dollar bin ink for edges
and a 3d fishing bobber sticker

What a cool page, Tammara! Love the ACY cuts ... love those silhouettes! Great colors. Don't you love doing something a little different sometimes?! I really liked our round sketch challenge!
ReplyDeleteOMGosh, this looks like sooo much fun!! Love your die cuts and your journaling is fantastic!!! Thanks for playing along with us over at SOUS!!! Hugs!!
ReplyDeletePerfect page.. wow!! and I'm so jealous of your journaling skills, I lack those..LOL
ReplyDeleteHugs
Nanné
Beautiful page!
ReplyDelete