Monday, March 21, 2011

Smile--show us those pearly whites!

This layout is based on the March sketch over at http://lizqualman.blogspot.com/2011/03/march-sketch-challenge-at-lyb.html. Although I did not use lyb papers, I loved the sketch and love how this came out. It will be home to dgd's first teeth pictures.
Polka paper is Martha Stewart and solid paper is dcwv bright stack and recollections
Martha Stewart butterfly punch for small butterflies
Cricut walk in my garden cart for "smile" cut @ 1-1/2" and large butterflies cut @ 2" and 1-1/2"
medium retro flower punch
white puffy paint
fruit punch stickles
computer generated words
This is one of my all time favorite whimsical butterflies from walk in my garden cart.
I love the dimension that the puffy paint added to this flower!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I just love this page. I forget about those B/f from WIMG .. they ARE cute! And your puffy paint looks great on your flowers! Beautiful border at the top .. what more could you want? Hope you're having a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your page and your flowers are fabulous! Thanks for sharing this technique! Love the border... I am crazy about borders. Have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete