Thursday, March 24, 2011

What's the line-up?

This layout is for the March 18th sketch challenge over at stuckonusketches.blogspot.com.
I used a sunflower on this layout to represent the many many many sunflower seeds we have consumed over my daughter's thirteen years of playing softball. She wasn't actually going to play this year and realized in her heart she wasn't done playing.
I used a softball score sheet behind the photo and a player line-up sheet that I cut in strips;
Sizzix embossing folder
Cricut wimg for sunflowers cut @ 2-3/4" and 5-3/4" from page 100 and the leaves @ 1" and 3/4" from page 109;
Tim holtz vintage photo distress ink
black micron and white gel pen for doodling


7 comments:

  1. Oh, I love sunflowers too! LOL So glad that your dd got to play another season. Better to have no regrets. Adore your page .. thanks for playing with us! Glad you liked the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammara, what a great picture! Love your page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how oyu id the journaling, and I love love love the simplicity of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tammara,
    I love your page, and what a great picture
    Thanks for sharing
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there!!!!
    This is SO great and really, what a great idea and its cool also to see something like this but that's not so "themed". Really love it and the photo is awesome!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing job on the sketch... Love the black background, and the embossing is fantastic!! What a great photo!! Thanks for playing along with us over at SOUS! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely brilliant and it's actually a perfect example of "less is more!" Awesome take on the sketch!! I really really love this layout of yours
    Hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete