Monday, November 9, 2009

Baby's First Year Paperbag Album

I made this to go with the diaper cake and stork bundle of diapers. I used three paperbags for this album. There are three bag openings for little notes or keepsakes. I remember how busy things were when I had a new baby so I thought maybe she would like this all ready for pictures each month. Each month has a pull out tag for journaling and I tried to make it match the theme of the month. I loved doing this little album and it is going to be hard to part with. Hope you enjoy looking at it. If you have specific questions, leave me a comment as there are too many details and carts to list. You can click on the pictures for a bigger view.


Did a page for the baby shower.



The journaling tag- I welded a shape to give her longer hair.



December (baby is due)


the journaling tag





This next one (January) is the card feature on jots and thought it would be cute to open and put a photo inside. This pulls out of the first bag opening.






inside


tag



February







March






April






May








June - this pulls out of the second bag opening.



I made this tag a little card for journaling.


July





August
September
October

This tag I made from a card on wildcard



November -pulls out of the last bag opening.
back side


Made a cute little pull out folder to put a 1st bday picture in

inside of folder
Well that was it! I sure hope the recipient will like it.

3 comments:

  1. Wowzers GF....mini albums are so much fun and you did an outstanding job with this one...you really filled it with fun pages to capture wonderful memories...well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it I am expecting my first granchild in April you gave me some wnderful ideas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty amazing! Lots of pretty detail.

    ReplyDelete