Saturday, November 14, 2009

Mom's birthday card

Made this card for my mom's birthday. The image is from http://graphicsfairy.blogspot.com/ -love all the wonderful vintage images on that blog! I used cuttlebug textile folder on green paper and photo corner, opposites attract cart for stick pin. TFL




The inside of card

The envelope


9 comments:

  1. Hi Tammara,
    What a lovely card you made!! I love the rosebud paper you used with this image, and also all of the pretty embellishments! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and letting me know about your sweet creation. I hope you will consider linking this up to my blog on Monday. Every Monday I run a little linky party called "Brag Monday" where my readers can show off their artwork made with my images. If you would like to participate, all you do is add a link to the bottom of my post and link it to this post here. (There are more detailed instructions on my Monday post, but it's super easy). I know my readers would enjoy seeing your pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, this is awesome! I love vintage .. so this realy gives me inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This image is awesome and I adore the vintage look...thanx so much for the link...I love to use vintage on my layouts and I will be paying them a visit...you did a fab fob with this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's really pretty! She has some wonderful images, doesn't she? I never think to use them for cards...thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a pretty card with the hints of pink...love the embellished inside and envelope too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tammara,
    You know how much I love this card!! Thanks so much for playing along today for "Brag Monday"!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty! I love how you used the image and I love the way you did the "Mom"! Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful!
    Love how you made it with soft colors!
    Great work!
    I love it!
    Hugs!
    Sandra!

    ReplyDelete