

For the gift bag I cut out the front and back from the candy bag on cricut doodlecharms cart. The white is on shadow and then the printed bag cut on regular (shift key) for just the bag portion. I used the extra piece from the handle cutout for the pocket on the bag front, trimmed it with decorative scissors. I embossed it with textile embossing folder and adhered it to the bag with pop dots. I made the cute little tag from doodlecharms also. The bag front and back are attached to a brown paper lunch bag that I cut down to size. Added a ribbon and lots of inking. Tfl



Incredible projects! Love the gift bags. Very creative and inspiring!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Kim xXx
Oh my goodness! The gift bag and purse are absolutely adorable. Thanks for stopping in and visiting. I have enjoyed looking at your beautiful creations on your blog. ~Hugs and Happiness, Lynn
ReplyDeleteGorgeous projects...the purse is too cute...I love the color combo and the flower...well done!
ReplyDeleteWOW a gift within a GIFT!!!
ReplyDeleteThese area 2 really great projects. Love that purse one ... so cute and you really made it your own with all those little details!
ReplyDelete