Title is from storybook cricut cartridge cut @ 1-1/2" except the "C" was cut @ 2". I also cut the swirl from storybook and added a stem then ran it through cuttlebug tiny mosaic folder (can't tell in the picture).
The photo corner in the top right is an svg also run through tiny mosaic embossing folder.
Inked all edges first with black then with tim holtz tea dye inks and roughed up the edges with scissors.
The little diamond embellishments below the photo were silver brads that I colored with a black sharpie and then covered with black stickles. Tfl and have a great day.
I tore a hole in the paper and added a cute little heart charm.

how neat! and what a nice title..I am sure he appreciates that! lol! glad you were able to play!
ReplyDeleteWonderful....great colors and love the look of the page...wonderful addition with the photo corner too! Thanx so much for playing along!
ReplyDeleteGreat page! Thanks so much for joining us!
ReplyDeleteGreat embellishments for the page, I especially like the heart charm!!! Thanks for visiting my blog Tammara and leaving me such nice comments!
ReplyDeleteCome join us at both Cricut Cutz Challenge and Paper Cutz Challenge...I think you'd enjoy playing along each week!
Hugs,
Terry
Love the torn paper! Great Layout! ~Hugs and Happiness, Lynn
ReplyDelete