I made this card for my sisters birthday. The card base was cut from cricut cart wildcard, which I stretched in design studio to make it an oval and then cut just the top again in patterned paper. Next I added the image which is from
http://www.graphicsfairy.blogspot.com/ that I cropped to make an oval. I cut the top oval ring and ran it through swiss dot embossing folder and pop dotted it. All edges were inked . I ran ribbon through the card holes and added some prima flowers and flat back pearls.

Oh my, how pretty!!! I love the frame you used on this, and that ribbon is so sweet threaded through the holes! Thanks so much for playing along for "Brag Monday".
ReplyDeleteThat is just amazing!
ReplyDeleteHow does the card open up?
Thanks,
Pam Hoffman
http://mycre8tivelife.blogspot.com/
http://twitter.com/PamHoffman
Pam, the card opens on the right. I will post a picture of it open for you
ReplyDeleteThis is so pretty with the woven ribbon - beautiful!
ReplyDeleteOh so pretty!
ReplyDelete