This is for Stuck on U Sketches 11/27 sketch challenge. The picture, which is not in very good lighting, is of my oldest daughter back in the 80's and when I saw this picture and the butterflies on the sketch I thought it would be perfect because she looks so nervous in the picture like she has butterflies in her stomach! The font is sizzix alpha clips. Cuttlebug embossing folders script and swiss dots, lots of inking and doodling.

close-up of the butterfly- I used walk in my garden cricut cartridge cut @ 2" black base on shadow and then patterned paper on regular. Inked, doodled and added a couple skittles.
love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! awesome way to do the title with the half circle shapes! looks great!!!
ReplyDeleteI already told you on the mb how much I love the colors on this one and they go perfectly with the photo....great take on the sketch...we appreciate you playing along and sharing your inspiration during such a busy time!
ReplyDeleteTammara, You already know how much I love this but just came back to say thanks for joining us .. especially during this busy time of year. Love your LO so much I'm inspired to do this sketch again soon!
ReplyDelete