Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My Sisters Word Album-2nd post today

Submitted to The Graphics Fairy brag monday and Frosted Designs scallop challenge.
I made this word album for my sisters birthday. The scalloped oval shapes are from cricut cart a childs year (monogram feature)welded to a rectangle in design studio. I inked darn near everything in this album. The ovals were run through the swiss dots embossing folder.


Prima flowers attached to some beautiful leaf ribbon. Photo mats were from a cut n paste stack.

Close-up of flowers and ribbon

Ovals from plantin schoolbook cart, ribbon from my win at stuck on u sketches blog candy (thank you again Nanne, Sandi, Sandy and Leah) buttons from stash and flat back pearls
close-up

The little girl image is from http://www.graphicsfairy.blogspot.com/ that I cutout and pop dotted. The printed paper mats are from storybook cart and ran it through textile embossing folder, added lace behind it, couple of primas, flatback pearls, butterfly from stash and the little squares are from a cut n paste pack that I crumbled up and then inked and pop dotted


close-up of the cute little girl from http://www.graphicsfairy.blogspot.com/ and the little shoe I cut out from another cut n paste and layered it on a prima

This one is the same just put another graphics fairy image on this side




The scalloped photo mats were cut with accents essentials cart on regular and shadow. Plantin schoolbook for brackets and storybook for the marquee cut in half, ribbon from stash


Photo mat cut using joys of the season cart and pop dotted. The bird was cut from jots also and has three layers, the top layer was pop dotted . I used tiny bubbles and script embossing folders
font from storybook, scalloped border is from ps cut @ 1".
close-up of bird
the back cover. The image is from The Graphics Fairy that I edited in paint to add my sentiment to and then printed directly on to paper.
Well I hope that covers it all and I hope you enjoyed looking at it!


3 comments:

  1. Stunning!!! Your really know how to work that Cricut machine! I just got mine and I really need to take some time and figure out how to use it, I would love to be able to do all things that you can do with yours! Thanks for linking this one up too, it's really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh...this had me at hello...it is beyond stunning....simply beautiful...your sis will adore it....i love the Graphics Fairy and the vintage feel to this is amazing...so much love went into this....wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty and elegant! Wonderful work! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete