Monday, December 21, 2009

more Christmas cards

These are some quick cards I did to mail with Christmas goodies. All three images are from The Graphics Fairy. All the card bases were cut using A Child's Year cricut cart.
On this first card I used snow dots embossing folder on the green background paper; Martha Stewart doily lace border punch, gold flat back pearls; ribbon from stash and lots of inking and doodling.


This one I used flat back pearls, skittles, fiskars corner punch, ribbon, inking and doodling

This last one is just skittles, ribbon, inking and doodling



4 comments:

  1. Hi Tammara,
    These are beautiful!!! So many lovely details here. I've really been lusting after that Martha Stewart Doily punch, maybe Santa will bring me one! Thanks so much for linking up for another "Brag Monday".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, I really love the top one best but its very hard to choose!
    Keryn :D

    ReplyDelete