Submitted to The Graphics Fairy brag monday, Frosted Designs scallop challenge and Cricut cardz challenge #5. The card measures 5-1/2 x 5-1/2. Vintage santa from
http://www.graphicsfairyblogspot.com./ (I put some stickles randomly on the image). I attached him with pop dots on cricut mini monograms scallop circle cut @ 2-3/4 and added gold flat back pearls. Wreath is cricut joys of the season cut @ 5" in white and colored with sharpies except the berries were cut in colored paper and then applied fruit punch stickles and pop dotted. The mat behind santa is 5" square run through cuttlebug snow dots embossing folder and then attached to a 5-1/4" square that I used a fiskars corner punch on and added red and gold flat back pearls to.

That is so beautiful! I would love to receive that card from someone! =)
ReplyDeleteI have to try some of these craft supplies. This is super cute!
ReplyDeleteBrenda
Oooohhh, so pretty. Love your vintage Santa!
ReplyDeleteThis turned out beautifully! Love your beautiful wreath and the embossed background adds perfect texture!
ReplyDeleteHi Tammara,
ReplyDeleteYou are the Circut queen in my book!! This is gorgeous! I love that embossed paper you used. Thanks so much for Cricut link that you recommended, I can use all the help I can get!
I'm so glad you linked this up today to "Brag Monday".
This card is beautiful!! I love the embossed paper and the wreath that you have made to circle the Santa head. Fabulous job!
ReplyDeleteJane
Beautifully done! I love the detailed touches you added!
ReplyDeleteOh so beautiful...I love the graphicsfairy and you did a stellar job with the image...wonderully done!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautful card! All the elements work together perfectly.
ReplyDeleteVery vintage, love the scallops.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Tanya
Wow - this is stunning! Great job.
ReplyDeleteThis is great, Tammara! I love how the Santa is raised a bit from the scallop piece ~ it really makes it stand out more.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty....love the Vintage Santa!! Thanks for joining us this week at CCC!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Terry
Beautiful card, Tammara! I love your attention to all the little details. Thanks for joining us at CCC #5.
ReplyDeleteJeri (DT member)
Hey Tammara,
ReplyDeleteGuess what? You won my giveaway for the flaming heart!!! I don't know if you were hoping to get this prize or not, but your Christmas card submission was the winning number randomly selected! Woohoo! If you go to my blog and click on the "Email" button on the bottom left side, you can email me your address and I'll get this mailed out to you this week. Congratulations!!
Karen
Such a wonderful card the wreath is super and the colors give me a warm holiday feel thanks for joining us this week at Cricut Cardz Challenge
ReplyDeletewonderful card :) thank you for sharing at CCC
ReplyDeletehappy holidays!