Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Cute lil babies

My daughter wanted some babies to put on her Early Childhood Development poster she was doing on pregnancy and I found these cute little baby svg files online and cleaned them up a bit to cut. I put stickles on the cute little hair bows, cuttlebug textile embossing folder on the girls shirt, chalk for the cheeks and a little inking and doodling. They looked so adorable on her poster.


close-up to show the dimension.

5 comments:

  1. Simply precious...you did such a great job bringing out their personality.....wonderful ehancements and love the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi mom, thank you so much for making me these babies, i love them so much and they are really really cute... i just want to pick them up and hold them. ps my teacher loves them too because she loves they entire poster.... thank you.. love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. just so you know--if you use SVg files, it voids your warranty on your cricut. I has been known to freeze it, or cause power problems.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww these are adorable!!!!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete