Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Jaslene Word Book

This is a quick book I made last weekend for my daughter to take to a two year old's birthday party. The first pic is very blurry as it was from a cell phone (I forgot to take an overall pic). I used swiss dots embossing folder on the letters.


Used a child's year cart for this cut.
Accent essentials cart for photo mats and flat back pearls
accent essentials for photo mats
martha stewart doily lace border punch
accent essentials for photo mat and textile embossing folder, buttons and primas

a child's year for the photo mats, prima flowers, flat back pearls and a bird sticker

the back cover

3 comments:

  1. Tammara, this word book is simply gorgeous. I love your design and the papers are just perfect. Great job!
    Blessings,
    kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow... I adore this little album of yours.. Love the colors and the papers you used.. just all out fantastic..
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammara...this is beyond precious...I adore how soft and delicate it feels...wonderful wonderful wonderful....I'll be back to look again because each page is a treasure....LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete