The pictures are of my oldest daughter back in 1985. She was asked to draw a name for the halloween basket giveaway and the store manager gave her this 150 lb. pumpkin that was on display. With the help of several people, it found it's way to our home. I ended up making Thanksgiving pumpkin pies out of it--a lot of work but so worth it! I didn't actually take a picture of my pies at the time but thought it a very important part of this layout so I printed a pie off the internet.

george and basic shapes for font and numbers on pumpkin

Cricut paperdolls for the pumpkin
What a fantastic idea dn this is just cute cute cute. Love that pic of your dd with the pumpkin. I've got one of my dad that I need to do but his circumstances were not as adorable as this. Thanks for joining us!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! What an incredible memory! I am so lucky that you have photos of this and it was a great idea to add the internet photo because it does go with it well!
ReplyDeleteI am glad to see your LO this week Tammara!
Oh wow...Tammara what a fabulous layout!!! That is one pumped pumpkin!!! and the added pic of the pie was a delish idea...wonderful photos...I love what you did with the sketch and am so happy you were able to play along...that big pumpkin cut with the weight was a great idea...thanx so much for your crafty inspiration!!!!
ReplyDeletethere are some terrific layouts here...I love the getting to the root of it..how ironic that he is in landscaping now...love love love the grass border...i have that cart and never even noticed it!
ReplyDeletep.s. thanks for the very sweet comment on my built tough page.
sharon