Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Trick or Treat

This layout is for the 2/12 sketch over at http://www.stuckonusketches.blogspot.com/. I can't believe I was going to use hot pink instead of purple and then grabbed that pumpkin paper and thought how cute--completely forgetting the sketch challenge was to use red or pink and I already posted my link!! Ugh!! Well on to the layout as it did turn out. My sister made the adorable rainbow brite outfit. The trick or treat title, little candy along the picture and candy corn corners are from a recollections 3D sticker pack that I bought for 99 cents! The little ghosts floating out of the treat bag are from a Jolee's sticker pack. Printed rainbow brite and then used mini monograms to cut the scallop circles; plantin schoolbook for circle behind the word trick and then used cuttlebug d'vine swirls embossing folder and inked. Used Martha Stewart drippy goo border punch on the edges of printed papers and used swiss dots embossing folder on the green stars and moon paper. Lots of inking and doodling.






7 comments:

  1. OOOO, Tammara, love all your details on this one! Of course, the drippy goo punch work is wonderful. And I adore that title. Great work on your doodling. And the pink .. oh, well! Hey, there's some in Rainbow Brite, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS Thanks for joining us again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is just the coolest layout...i love all the drippy goo you have going on here...and what yummy colors...wonderful job with the skethc...thanx for playing along....we are so lucky to have your inspiration! I love the title font and all the xtra cuts are perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute layout Tammara.. I'm sure theirs a spot of red in there somewhere...LOL :O)
    I adore your title, looks so cool on the moon like that..I'm such a sucker for play-on words..
    you have done a fantastic job using this weeks sketch and thank you so much for playing along.. its always a pleasure..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page, I love the details in your page and the picture is just precious! That punch is a good one... I've used it to make snow and grass too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great page!
    Hehehe, you got a little laugh about the lack of pink..good grief that sounds like something I would do! oh well...still glad to see it!
    I can't believe I never got that punch...looks fantastic on this page!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this layout! Fall & Halloween are my favorite pics to scrap.

    ReplyDelete