I used a july 09 pagemaps sketch for this layout. My oldest daughter (with my sister) back in the 80's got into some sugary sweets on Christmas day and made quite a mess of herself and then had a little bit of a meltdown. I used paper doilies that I got at the dollar tree. The
little cake squares at the bottom are from an image at http://www.graphicsfairy.blogspot.com/ that I cut into individual squares, inked and pop dotted. The little buttons in between the cakes are "dress it up christmas cookies" buttons. All the edges of the lighter brown paper have been sanded so the white core would show through; patterned paper photo mats I used fiskars corner punch and all the paper on the layout came from Debbie Mumm harvest & holiday stack.

The fonts are accent cookie dough and ravie cut with scal.

The brown strip of paper will be used for my journaling

I used pom poms to stuff the foil of the ferrero candy wrappers.

closer look at the font
Very cute! I especially like the pom pom Ferrero Rocher candies- that was clever!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing your layouts.
Hi Tammara,
ReplyDeleteThis is darling! What a fun memory of your daughter, I love how you did the whole sequence from "happy sugar face" to "melt down"!
I had forgotten about those little cake images, this is such a good use for them! Thanks so much for linking this one up to "Brag Monday".
I love the sugar meltdown and how you combined vintage and present. Petra.xx
ReplyDelete