Monday, September 20, 2010

June thru October-First Year Albums

Decided to post June through October layouts in one post for the first year albums.

JUNE:
sketch used for this layout is by Liz Qualman; a child's year for dad and son on bottom left, plantin schoolbook for award ribbon on bottom right; title is alphabet squares from a paper punch out sheet and flat back pearls
for the girl book
the journaling tags

JULY:
For the boy page I tore two of the paper layers then inked them; a childs year for the boy in fire truck then glimmer misted; martha stewart doily lace border punch on photo corners; the journaling tag for July is the middle flag image that flips up . the image is from magic moonlight free images
the girl page-acy for children on the bottom; the blue paper was torn then glimmer misted and punched with ms doily lace border punch.

AUGUST:
boy page-a childs year for beach umbrella, and toddler; doodlecharms for photo mats; accent essentials for sun; ribbon from stash
journaling tag from a childs year
the girl page

SEPTEMBER:
For the girl page I used a doily behind photo mats that I trimmed so the flowers would be the border; a childs year for photo mats; cut two more butterflies from left over paper; flat back pearls and ribbon
journaling tag
boy page-stickled yellow dragonfly and layered on a blue one with pop dots; cut the frog next to the middle mat from left over paper
journaling tag

OCTOBER:
This is the girl page, the boy page is exactly the same minus the bow on the ghost. paper doll dress up for the ghost trick or treater, the pumpkin and the "trick or treat" bag which lifts off the page and serves as the journaling tag for this layout. I cut the fence from pddu in white paper then hit cut again but replaced blade with marker and then glimmer misted. The fence looks so cool in person! The little owl in the bottom right is from an embossed sticker sheet.
-Well off to do the double page First Birthday layouts! Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. Those pages are awesome!! I love how you tore the pages on July. Beautiful LOs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to add, I love the journaling tags. They are so handy but can tuck away. Great method.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammara, what great pages! I especially like the Fourth of Jul pages but they are all darling! Can't wait to see first birthday!

    ReplyDelete