Thursday, September 30, 2010

First Birthday, opening page, closing page and diaper cakes

Here are the final layouts for the first year albums. I finished them last Saturday and had to make a card and a diaper cake so I am just now getting to post them. The boy album and diaper cake were given to my niece this weekend and the girl one I will give this weekend.
So this layout is the First Birthday.
Paperdoll dressup for clown and bows in corners
celebrations for balloons and presents
scal for banner and "It's fun 2B1"
sizzix embossing folder on red balloon
alpha beads on banner
blue glimmer mist on clown outfit
swiss dots embossing folder on clown outfit
google eyes
the journaling tag
This is the first page when album is opened.
accent essentials for green scallop mat
scal for font
tons of flat back pearls
image is from picasaweb.google.com/achaverri15 and then cut out an oval
This is the last page in the album. I faded the image and typed over it with the Baby song poem found at dennydavis.net then mounted it on the green scallop from accent essentials.
This is the girl version and the image is from the same location as above. The closing page has this same image and the baby poem from above.

The boy diaper cake. I made a stork bundle of diapers also but forgot to take a picture.
This is the girl one. I couldn't find pink baby booties so I added more ribbon at the top and pink pom poms along the tray.

3 comments:

  1. wow..... those diaper towers are amazing! I have to learn how to make them so I can be ready when my daughter gets pregnant! and your pages are adorable. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fantastic pages .. and wow, those diaper cakes are beautiful! You are so talented and I am so glad that we got to "meet!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic job on the diaper cakes!!! And I love those baby albums, you did a super job on those... The poem is soo cute.. I will definitely have to borrow that for sure!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete