Thursday, September 30, 2010

Pat's (where it's @)

This layout is for the 9/17 sketch challenge over at stuckonusketches.blogspot.com
My husband and sister-in-law went camping at a jazz festival and started their festivities at a popular hot spot.
All the paper with the exception of the solid black was from the blog candy I won over at sous a few weeks ago.
I used black glitter on "@" and the "8" ball
Tim Holtz vintage photo distress ink on all edges
Martha Stewart cornice border edge punch on small strips behind photo mats
These are 6x6 pages as I will be making my husband and sister-in-law each mini photo books of their weekend.

6 comments:

  1. Yay! Tammara! Woohoo! Love seeing what you did with the papers and with this sketch! Looks like they were having fun at Pat's! How cool to use glitter paper for the 8 ball! Hope to see you back for our next challenge coming up tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you have done with the sketch Pat and the blog candy from sous has worked fantastic!! love it and your DH and SIL are going to love it too. Love Ness xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.... love those papers! Great layout. Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's up T!
    =0)
    Great LO and such a fun occasion to scrap! the photos are a hoot!
    Glad you got some use of that candy!!!!
    (and sorry I'm a lil' late on posting my comment)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow!! If I hadn't read it was a 6x6 I would never have known..looks absolutely fantastic.. Love those papers by the way and the distressed look..
    Hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout!! Love those papers!! It looks like everyone is having a lot of fun!!!

    ReplyDelete