Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Got Dirt?

This is for the sketch at Stuck On U Sketches and
The three ribbons for the challenge at Pratical Scrappers

The owl for the challenge at Frosted Designs.
The picture is of my oldest daughter many years ago after she came home from the annual fishing derby. What a mess she was but caught a fish! Now she is in her late twenties and she looks back on this picture and says it is one of her favorites. Hard to believe because I don't think I could get a picture of her holding a fish now. lol Thank you for looking and thank you to Stuck on U Sketches, Practical Scrappers and Frosted Designs for a very fun triple challenge!


8 comments:

  1. Great layout Tammara - love your little owl xx

    I have something on my blog for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great pic....to cute.....love your take on the challenge and so happy to see you playing along...you go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome page and what a great memory for you and your DD.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute layout....great way to preserve one of your daughter's favorite memories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so great! such a fun picture and wonderful title! and you did really good staying true to the sketch!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great. I love your owl... fun photo too! overall I would say a resounding success!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun layout! Great title. Thanks for playing at PS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did a great job tieing the challenges together! Loving that photo :D
    Thanks for joining us in the challenges.

    ReplyDelete